Apple Picking

Each year we trek out to an off-the-beaten-path orchard in Paris, Kentucky. Its a gorgeous drive through horse farms, rolling hills, and tree lined winding roads.





We love this gorgeous orchard and each fall they put on a fantastic little apple festival complete with FFA kids hosting a petting zoo of their animals as well as my favorite part...the line dancing team that comes out each year and puts on a great little show.



The weather was amazing~just cool enough for some old OshKosh overalls and jean jackets.





4 comments:

  1. yay for the reed valley orchard! I love it! I love your fall decorations and new banner. You are so sweet. You need to blog about the baby news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is like autumn should always be! The pictures and your new banner looks gerat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Line dancing - I tried that once whilst in England and failed terribly. (But it was good fun :-)

    The pictures of all those pumpkins and apples look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, this post makes me sad, because we missed the apple picking and many other fun lexington outings. I'm not the best at saying goodbye and letting go :-)

    And I have to add that the new header looks amazing! I can smell fall in the air just by gazing at your pics.

    ReplyDelete