The Marshmallows Company



Canaan's first order is due to the coffee shop today. He is obviously so excited about it all. He already sold out of another order last week and has been diligently making marshmallows, counting/budgeting money, and dreaming up new ideas for his company. The logo design is his~and I absolutely love it. That mug is so stinking amazing.
I keep reminding him that if at any point this isn't fun anymore then to let us know. But honestly, he gets such an excitement out of each aspect of the process. Its so fun to watching our budding entrepreneur.

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! The packaging, the design, everything. Way to go Canaan. I wish I was closer and I would find the coffee shop to purchase some of these from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, if only he could ship to Canada...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is soooo cute.
    I have looked at your blog for some time now and I absolutly love it.
    You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would buy them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your fun and encouraging comments. I'll read them to Canaan when he gets home from school today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. craving marshmallows and feeling inspired. I too love the packaging and everything. So awesome. Go Canaan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There really are no words. He is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. His label is amazing. So much charm. A pro couldn't have done better. I have never had a home made marshmallow. Do you think online sales are in his future? Maybe you should let him design his own blog to sell them from. But then...that is an awful lot of work for a 6 year old. I hope no one steals his idea.

    ReplyDelete