A Simple & Healthy Dinner

Dinner was simple, yet satisfying last night. My new favorite food magazine is
Clean Eating.
I don't subscribe but I love to browse the pages when I am at the bookstore. The grapefruit vinaigrette is by far my new favorite dressing. Ezra loves his apples "marinated" in the dressing for a snack.



Apple, Endive, and Grapefruit Salad


The pasta was dead simple and was full of roasted veggies. I wished I had made some homemade marinara but in a pinch, good quality store bought worked just fine.


Baked Penne with Roasted Vegetables

I have already started soaking the sticky rice for tonight's thai meal. Satay and sticky rice with mangoes. What will you be having?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that sounds good, although the title of the magazine "Clean eating" won't work in German (Sauberes Essen).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious. Tonight is homemade pizza night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOTHING is better than roasted vegetables. Yummy

    ReplyDelete