Whatcha Eating?



Lunch yesterday wasn't so healthy, but oh-so-yummy. The chocolate cake was made a couple of months, yes months, ago. I had made a 3 layer chocolate cake and when leveling out the layers, I saved and froze the top parts for a later treat...or in this case, lunch.
In recent weeks my girlfriends and I have been talking alot about food. More specifically, what we're making for dinner, what we're feeding the kids for snacktime and budget friendly meals.

So this gets me thinking ~ what are you eating nowadays? Next week I am going to be sharing some of my favorite go-to recipes and I would love if you would share yours! Email me (megan@ittysmitty.com) this weekend or early next week and I'll post not only my favorites but some of yours as well!

See ya then...

2 comments:

  1. Well, today is National Food Day in Canada. So at the request of The Monster I've got strawberry sour cream ice cream on the go, steaks in the fridge, and a caesar salad prepped with a large head of romaine from our CSA. It's summer, this is easy, but an indulgent feast for the family.

    Me, generally, well I'm trying to get rid of a few things in the diet. I had a major health issue this week and it's forced me to face things. I eat well, but I eat too much. So I'm going to focus on the quality. It doesn't sound like a stretch if you read my blog, but the blog doesn't show the handfuls of chocolate a day nor the potato chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to these recipes! We eat a lot of rice, meat & gravy since my husband is from the south & I love pasta w/marinara & ground beef, chicken or shrimp so we eat a lot of that too. It'll be interesting to find some new recipes. One recipe I've been thinking about lately are fish tacos...I'm trying to find a good recipe for that if you have one. :) Thanks.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete