Handmade Gift Tutorial Guide

Only 7 short weeks until Christmas. Usually at this point in the year I am well on my way to finishing Christmas shopping. Unfortunately, this year I have barely begun. I foresee lots of handmade gifts again this year and have turned to some of my favorite blogs for inspiration! See what amazing things I dug up? Click on the caption below each photo for the link...and have fun!

(and of course, look up top and click on the "crafts" link in my blog. Lots of past projects, tutorials and ideas over there.)

*sidenote: Yes, I am familiar with Pinterest. No, I don't use it...yet. I am sure down-the-road (or maybe soon) I will. But I have been avoiding it thus far. Not enough hours in the day, too many projects already waiting in the wings....Pinterest can wait, for now ;)

An adorable vintage inspired DIY cupcake stand from Giverslog



I have had my eye on this project over at Becoming Lola for a long time now.
I love this! Everything Marueen makes is so colorful and beautiful~

I forsee lots of these amazing book/utensil holders given this season.


I think our tree needs some funny little gingerbread this year.


The most comprehensive list, I've found (yet) for gift tutorials. I can get lost for hours on this...


Please, oh pretty please, share what lovely ideas you have found too!