Othniel's Quilt



As if she doesn't already have a ton going on. With three small kids of her own and a busy life being an amazing friend, wife, and mom she still found time to bless me this week.



My amazingly talented and close friend, Kristie sent me the most amazing box filled with baby goodies in the mail...all the way from Florida. A softie, an adorable outfit, a wallet for me, and a diaper carrying case. Also there was this quilt for Otto. Oh my goodness...its just absolutely perfect. Perfect colors, fabrics, and design for my little guy.



7 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pics. The quilt looks awesome and totally you!! I can not believe how big Otto is already. I have about 5-6 weeks to go and am getting excited about having a new little one as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilt! What a good friend you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he looks so much like his brother already!
    What a great and generous friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love seeing pics of sweet Otto & his bros. Did your friend fall asleep while working on the binding? ahh...regardless, i'm sure she loves you a lot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Otto has been growing. The quilt is just gorgeous. I love that "car fabric". So how are doing with three boys? I would personally love to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is so beautiful, and what great pictures as well. I love the colors that you chose, and the construction looks perfect

    ReplyDelete