Inspiration Wednesday~

It is raining this morning. Cold, damp, dark...just the kind of morning I long for a bit of inspiration to get me going. I keep a file on my desktop titled "creative ideas". I realize this is now a stone aged practice of grabbing photos online to put in a file. Yes...I know...Pinterest. And actually with the month break I am taking from Facebook, I finally replied to that invitation email from Pinterest and joined.
It is quite dreamy. I get what all the hullaballo is about.
Not sure what inspires you on rainy days but here are a few of mine~

**most photos were found on Pinterest. Some were not. I wish I could remember where all of these lovely inspirations came from....
On a day like today, I love walking around antique shops and thrift stores with a coffee and a friend.





































Seeing photos like this remind me that color is not my enemy. (Longtime readers know this fear of mine.)

















































A sweet (and talented) friend has asked me to help plan her wedding. I am honored. And when I
find photos like this it inspires me to want to plan everyones wedding!

































The day spent here...this is definitely doable.






















I can almost hear my heart praying this on a repeating loop lately.
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yay for joining Pinterest. Can't wait to follow you. I love these photos so much. especially the nursery room and scripture verse. :) love you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love pinterest. And that dreamy bed and the heart on the barn. Truly inspiring and never ending beauty to be found in the world. Hope 2012 continues to be good for your soul.
    Xx ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inspiring photos! Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete