Sausage and Potato Frittata
- Fully Cooked Sausage (amount up to you...my boys are carnivores)
- 2lbs of peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Soak sliced potatoes in the beaten milk/egg/salt/pepper mixture.
- Lightly grease 2, 8 or 9 inch round cake pans. Place parchment paper in the bottom of each pan.
- Begin removing potato slices from the bowl and layer them, covering the bottom of the cake pan. Top with cooked sausage and sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue to layer until both pans are full and all ingredients are used up, ending with potatoes.
- Pour egg/milk mixture over the top and cover with foil and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake until eggs are set, approx. 30-40 minutes.
- Uncover; transfer skillet to broiler; broil 5 to 6 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.