Are You Ready to Win Something?



Canaan made us some ultra delicious chocolate chip cookies last night. Not really in my get-into-shape-post-baby diet but I ate them nonetheless.

Kristi over at Giggles Down Under has a terrific little thing going called "A Happy Package", sending out little packages to blog readers from time to time. I love the idea, and asked if I could host my own little gig over here too.

So here's how it goes; Sign up over on the right hand side for the newsletter. You will automatically have your name in the hat for a uber-fantastic little package in the mail from me. Once a month or so I will randomly select one of my blog readers to win. If your name is selected, I will contact you for your mailing address and within days you will have a little something in the mail from me!

Sound like fun? I hope so, because I certainly am having fun planning out the first package to mail~

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried too - even if I don't know if you would send something to such a far far away place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey thanks! I'd love to. :) I tried signing up for your newsletter, but when I click on the submit button nothing happens. I hope if I leave my email address here, you can just add me to it.

    Thanks again, Melissa

    (mrvannice at hotmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Melissa. Not sure why it didn't work for you but yes, I will certainly add you to the list!
    And kreativberg~ no place is too far to mail a fun package too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am really lucky, i'd say :))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am ready to win..and I am signed up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds awesome, what a great idea!!! And those cookies look just delicious!! Yummm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah this is great! the photo of the cookies has me drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok so I signed up like 10 times until I realized that I only had to push the button once...sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a thoughtful idea!

    ReplyDelete