Springtime in Kentucky ; A Family Photo Session

It was quiet over here at the blog last week. A bit unintentional. I had intended on blogging while out of town, but that didn't quite happen.
A trip north for a few days to visit family and friends and to tuck myself away and work on a far-too-long-on-the-back-burner writing project was both exhausting and exhilarating.
Before I headed out of town last week, my sweet friend Tina from Vrai Photography swung by to snap a few family photos in the backyard. Springtime is incredible on our back property. Feels like the country yet only minutes from downtown...lucky ducks we are.









 Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. What an awesome space you have! I love all of the pictures but the last one is my favorite (: Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo shoot- you all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your family is beautiful.
    i can feel the love between you and your tall drink:)
    x ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely images! and your dress is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gals!
    Amie...Thank you! That dress is the first one I ever made. I love it.

    And yes, Ashley...he is a tall drink, indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're boys are so cute:).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pictures! Yes our spring in Lexington has been wonderful, can't wait for Keeneland!

    ReplyDelete