And May All Your Christmas' Be White.....



I just changed out the mantle again for Christmas. Its always a challenge to change it for the seasons on a budget. This year I used different pieces of white dishes and pottery I had. I LOVE to collect white dishes and such. Especially antique pieces. I put them all together here with a $3 garland from Walmart and some $2 for 12 red ornaments from Walmart as well. In high school I painted the picture that I have hanging up. I usually just hang it in the winter time.
A couple of years ago, I saw a painted gourd with this lady on it in a magazine. It was for sale for an outrageous amount of money, but I clipped out the picture and when I had time, and the right size and shape of gourd, I painted her.
I made Christmas stockings from an idea I saw in Garnet Hill magazine a couple of years ago. The problem I am running into is that I made them out of felt and without thinking about it, I forgot that I can't WASH felt. So after the holidays, I am going to spend the next year remaking all of the stockings and making Ezra one as well.